Monday, February 18, 2008

Disappointment, sort of.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of my FOs before I give them away!  I just finished knitting the BSJ in stockinette and it turned out so cute!... with little heart buttons!  I put on a collar and ribbed the cuffs and then realized the collar was too small, so had to rip and add (which is fine for how cute it turned out).  I had to wash and block it because it was a little wrinkled... AND THEN, didn't take a picture!  *sigh*
I finished a pair of booties for the new baby and since she's ours I won't be giving these away.  When I finally get them documented, I'll post them.  

1 comment:

Lindy said...

That is too funny! Joelle sent me a link to your blog, and I'd been meaning to comment, but I didn't realize I actually knew you from somewhere else! :) No, I'm not on Ravelry, I thought about signing up, but I don't have the time for anything else online. My blog and the dishcloth group I'm in keep me busy! Have you ever made any dishcloths? They are really fun, and hardly take any time at all. It's great meeting another knitter! (even if we've already met.) :)